Rogue Project is the code-name for my current game in the works. It’s a rogue-lite RPG hack-‘n-slash focusing heavily on randomization.
- Level up your character, increasing vital stats and abilities
- Infite, procedurally-generates areas pose increasing challenge as your character grows
- Around 40 different types of enemies, all with randomly generated statistics in different areas
- Find and collect a variety of 50 different types of items with unique statistics assigned as they drop
- Permadeath: mistakes really are deadly
- Legacy Item System: should you fall in combat after meeting certain criteria, select an item to carry over to your next character
More on Rogue Project coming soon!